San Jose, Calif. – Aug 04, 2015 – VMDOC announces today the official launch of their new service, a secure cloud-based app that bridges the gap between doctor and patient.
In a 2014 OCR HIPAA Audit, only 11% of all audited entities were compliant*. After two years of stealth development, VMDOC currently serves as the HIPAA-compliant communication platform for private practices in the Bay Area and plans to expand their reach to the rest of California and the US in the future. With a comprehensive suite of healthcare communication and management tools, VMDOC offers access to medical records from any device to ensure that the healthcare provider has as much information as possible, regardless of the circumstance or location.
A few of VMDOC’s unique features include:
- Appointment Booking and Reminders – Schedule appointments and receive reminders from any device.
- Health Maintenance Reminders – For lab tests, colonoscopy, medication intake, etc.
- Physician Referral – Physicians can send lab, pharmacy, and specialist referrals at the click of a button
- Wellness Monitor & Red Alert -Tracks a patient’s vitals and alerts the physician when vitals are abnormal
- Physician Network – A central location for physicians to share notes on patients
- MedQR® – A personalized QR code that links to patient’s medical records
“After testing out VMDOC and seeing the time my staff and I saved, I was sold. Overall, it has been very easy to use and makes my workload more manageable”, stated Dr. Neeraj Kochhar, a family practitioner in Los Gatos, CA. To read his complete testimonial, To read his complete testimonial, view his blog here.
The VMDOC app is available on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.