Sr. Full Stack Developer
VMDOC is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our Cloud Business Unit engineering team in designing and implementing our cloud-based SaaS product. We are looking for well-rounded developers who have a proven track record of delivering robust, scalable enterprise applications. You would be a member of an Agile team tasked with developing new functionality as well as maintaining and supporting the existing, publicly available product releases. The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner, flexible enough to work on new technologies as well as legacy components.
- Deliver efficient, maintainable, robust enterprise solutions in a Java environment.
- Produce designs and estimates, and implement features based on product requirements.
- Maintain and integrate with existing applications by implementing new features and fixing defects.
- Collaborate with peers on designs, code reviews, and testing.
- Produce unit tests to improve code quality and maximize code coverage for new and existing features.
- Adhere to current documentation standards and produce necessary documentation for training and compliance.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred or relevant work experience.
- 4+ years’ software development experience.
- Experience with PHP, Java Script, MySQL, SQL, JDBC, RDS, Angular, AWS RDS, S3
- Experience with configuring, developing, and deploying scalable applications within web/application frameworks and servers (Apache/Tomcat, J2EE, Rails, etc.)
- Knowledge of architectures utilizing REST and AJAX.
- UX/UI experience
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org