Sr. Sales Executive
We are seeking a Senior Sales Executive with a track record of successfully selling software to healthcare providers.
- As a Healthcare Senior Sales Executive, you ideally have 5 years of inside/outside solution sales experience in a B2B environment. Sales to healthcare, wellness and weight-management organizations is a must since you would be selling into that specific industry. Most importantly, you are an expert at solving problems by researching your clients/prospects, learning about their industry and business, and identifying challenges they are currently facing and will be facing. You are ambitious, strategic, organized and a master at generating and cultivating relationships. Tenacious and driven, you are truly passionate about helping your clients/prospects become more efficient and profitable.
- You need to be confident to get in front of people and speak persuasively. You must also have excellent communication skills, a high level of professionalism, and be able to consistently deliver on commitments made to customers.
- Consistently meet and surpass your quota.
- Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
- Pursue and convert sales leads (health systems, hospitals, surgery centers, and physicians)
- Cultivate relationships with our customers and grow sales with them
- Help develop and refine our sales playbook and strategy
- Provide feedback on company positioning, product and pricing based on input from prospective and current customers
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
- 5 years progressive experience in software and software service sales
- Proven track record of successful sales to upper management in health and wellness and weight-management organizations, is a must
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Creative and entrepreneurial
- Converse comfortably with both senior administrators and physicians
- A missionary for value-based care delivery
- Bachelor's degree and/or a combination of education, experience and training
- Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, able to multi-task, strong administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Dependable, flexible, reliable, efficient, versatile, and professional
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org